6 killed in two road mishaps in KTK
Bangalore: Eight persons were killed and
three others injured in two separate road accidents which
occurred in different parts of Karnataka today.
Four persons, including three of a family, travelling by
a car died on the spot when their vehicle collided with a
truck at Sunkasala in Ankola taluk, police said.
In the other mishap, four persons were killed in a
head-on collision between an autorickshaw and a lorry at
Halakungi, about 10 kms away from Bellary, this evening,
Three critically injured persons had been admitted to a
hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'