6 killed in two road mishaps in KTK
Bangalore: Eight persons were killed and
three others injured in two separate road accidents which
occurred in different parts of Karnataka today.
Four persons, including three of a family, travelling by
a car died on the spot when their vehicle collided with a
truck at Sunkasala in Ankola taluk, police said.
In the other mishap, four persons were killed in a
head-on collision between an autorickshaw and a lorry at
Halakungi, about 10 kms away from Bellary, this evening,
Three critically injured persons had been admitted to a
hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok