9 file nominations from Ghaziabad, Panchsheel Ngr
Ghaziabad: Nine candidates, including a sacked
UP cabinet minister, on Monday filed their nomination papers from
Ghaziabad and newly formed Panchsheel Nagar district.
Rajpal Tyagi, who was inducted in Samajwadi Party last
month after his ouster from the Mayawati government, filed his
papers from Muradnagar constituency on SP ticket.
Another SP candidate Ramashray Sharma filed nomination
from Modinagar constituency.
Sharma was a Congress leader, however, he joined BJP last
month. After he was denied ticket by the party he joined SP,
where his desire was fulfilled.
Aulad Ali filed papers as a SP candidate from Loni seat.
Keshav Jatav of SP filed his papers from Hapur
constituency, Vahab Chaudhry and Vimal Bansal filed their
nominations from Muradnagar and Loni seats respectively as BSP
Ayub Ali and former MLA Madan Bhaiya filed their papers
from newly carved constituency Dhaulana and Loni respectively.
One independent candidate from Hapur filed his nomination
from the seat.
15 candidates have filed nomination papers till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'