9 file nominations from Ghaziabad, Panchsheel Ngr
Ghaziabad: Nine candidates, including a sacked
UP cabinet minister, on Monday filed their nomination papers from
Ghaziabad and newly formed Panchsheel Nagar district.
Rajpal Tyagi, who was inducted in Samajwadi Party last
month after his ouster from the Mayawati government, filed his
papers from Muradnagar constituency on SP ticket.
Another SP candidate Ramashray Sharma filed nomination
from Modinagar constituency.
Sharma was a Congress leader, however, he joined BJP last
month. After he was denied ticket by the party he joined SP,
where his desire was fulfilled.
Aulad Ali filed papers as a SP candidate from Loni seat.
Keshav Jatav of SP filed his papers from Hapur
constituency, Vahab Chaudhry and Vimal Bansal filed their
nominations from Muradnagar and Loni seats respectively as BSP
Ayub Ali and former MLA Madan Bhaiya filed their papers
from newly carved constituency Dhaulana and Loni respectively.
One independent candidate from Hapur filed his nomination
from the seat.
15 candidates have filed nomination papers till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook