AAP manifesto to focus on good governance, Jan Lokpal
Lucknow: Good governance, Jan Lokpal Bill and corruption would be main focus of the Aam Aadmi Party`s election manifesto, the party on Monday said.
Incharge of manifesto drafting committee of AAP Adarsh Shastri said the party would finalise its manifesto after taking the suggestions of the people.
Shastri said that they would take suggestions on the issues of Jan Lokpal bill, good governance and clean politics.
He told reporters that issues of women empowerment, unemployment, agri policy and small and medium industries would also be included in the manifesto.
Shastri said that the people have to face problems related to power, water and traffic and these daily issues would be given a prominent place in the manifesto of AAP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Stand by what I said about RSS, will never stop fighting its hateful agenda: Rahul Gandhi
- Mercedes to have petrol option for all models in India by September
- Battled empty seats at Olympics but Rio organisers witness record as 133,000 tickets get sold in 1 day for Paralympic Games
- PM Narendra Modi's brother raises arrest of dhaba owner with Indore police chief
- Adani Food's pulses processing unit proposal in SEZ rejected