Acid thrown on girls face
Kapurthala: Two motorcycle borne masked youths threw acid on the face of two working girls and injured one of them at village Begowal on Wednesday, police said on Thursday.
Both the girls were safe and discharged after first
Police said both the girls were going to their
workplace after disembarking from a bus when two motor cycles
borne youths with their faces covered threw acid on them and
one of the girl received injuries on her neck.
Before fleeing the accused again threw the acid on
them but it did not affect them.
He said the parents of the girls refused to register
the case against the accused but the police was searching the
youths and would book them in the criminal cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj