Acid thrown on girls face
Kapurthala: Two motorcycle borne masked youths threw acid on the face of two working girls and injured one of them at village Begowal on Wednesday, police said on Thursday.
Both the girls were safe and discharged after first
Police said both the girls were going to their
workplace after disembarking from a bus when two motor cycles
borne youths with their faces covered threw acid on them and
one of the girl received injuries on her neck.
Before fleeing the accused again threw the acid on
them but it did not affect them.
He said the parents of the girls refused to register
the case against the accused but the police was searching the
youths and would book them in the criminal cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends