Administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: In a first administrative
reshuffle by Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, seven
officials, including five IPS officers, have been transferred
According to official sources, Nainital Senior
Superintendent of Police Deepam Seth has been shifted to Dehra
Dun as Additional Secretary to Chief Minister as well as
Additional Secretary (Home).
Seth would be replaced by Mohan Singh Bangyal,
Superintendent of Police Tehri district.
ADC to Governor, Kewal Khurana has been appointed as the
SP of Tehri, the sources said.
Among others, Ajay Rautela, who was till now holding the
post of Pauri SP, has now been made SSP for forthcoming Kumbh
Mela in Haridwar.
Pushpak Jyoti, who was awaiting a posting after
completing a training programme, has been given the
responsibility of SP in Pauri district.
Besides, two PPS officers were also transferred. Ashok
Bhatt, posted as ASP (personnel) in police headquarters here,
has been made ASP of Udhamsingh Nagar district. He would take
place of Yogendra Singh Rawat, who has been transferred as ASP
Nishank became chief minister last month after B C
Khanduri resigned owing responsibility for the BJP`s debacle
in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!