Administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: In a first administrative
reshuffle by Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, seven
officials, including five IPS officers, have been transferred
According to official sources, Nainital Senior
Superintendent of Police Deepam Seth has been shifted to Dehra
Dun as Additional Secretary to Chief Minister as well as
Additional Secretary (Home).
Seth would be replaced by Mohan Singh Bangyal,
Superintendent of Police Tehri district.
ADC to Governor, Kewal Khurana has been appointed as the
SP of Tehri, the sources said.
Among others, Ajay Rautela, who was till now holding the
post of Pauri SP, has now been made SSP for forthcoming Kumbh
Mela in Haridwar.
Pushpak Jyoti, who was awaiting a posting after
completing a training programme, has been given the
responsibility of SP in Pauri district.
Besides, two PPS officers were also transferred. Ashok
Bhatt, posted as ASP (personnel) in police headquarters here,
has been made ASP of Udhamsingh Nagar district. He would take
place of Yogendra Singh Rawat, who has been transferred as ASP
Nishank became Chief Minister last month after B C
Khanduri resigned owing responsibility for the BJP`s debacle
in the state. Development Commissioner Anoop Mukherjee would be the new Chief Secretary, state Personnel department Principal
Secretary Amir Subhani said.
Mukherjee would take charge from the present incumbent
R J M Pillai who would retire on August two.
Names of 14 district magistrates also figured in the list
of the transfer of 32 IAS officers that day.
The new DMs as per the list were-- Dayashankar Pandey
(Arwal), Vandana Preyasi (Bhagalpur), Lokesh Kumar (Saran),
Devesh Sehra (Banka), Arun Chandra Singh (Sheikhpura), Masud
Hasan (Nawada), Anjani Kumar Verma (Sitamarhi), Sanjay Agrawal
(Nalanda), Bala Murgan D (Siwan), Anupam Kumar (Rohtas),
Arvind Kumar (Munger), Sarvanan M (Araria) and Palka Sahni
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof