Advani, Chawla, Mehta advance to QF at Asian Snooker
Indore: Continuing their winning streak, Indian cueists Pankaj Advani, Kamal Chawla and Aditya Mehta on Thursday advanced to the quarter-finals at the Asian Snooker Championship.
In a tough game, Advani defeated UAE`s Mohammad Shaheb while Chawla humbled China`s Jin Long. Mehta thrashed Mohammad Lababi.
But, in-form Indian IH Manudev failed to make it to the last eight as he lost to China`s Tian Pengfel.
Thailand`s Passakorn Suwannawat and Noppadal Sangnil, Afghanistan`s Mohammad Rais Senzahi and Pakistan`s Shahid Aftab booked their berths in the quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured