Agassi favours Nadal for French Open title
Paris: Former champion at Roland Garros, Andre Agassi has tipped Rafael Nadal to beat Roger Federer on Sunday and clinch a record-tying sixth French Open.
"Nadal is the favourite because he is more comfortable in his meetings with Federer. He is playing his sixth final, he will be at ease," Agassi, the winner of the 1999 tournament, was quoted as saying by a news agency.
"Every time you see Nadal and Federer face each other, it`s a memorable moment. It`s one of the most incredible rivalries that our sport has ever had," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez