Agassi favours Nadal for French Open title
Paris: Former champion at Roland Garros, Andre Agassi has tipped Rafael Nadal to beat Roger Federer on Sunday and clinch a record-tying sixth French Open.
"Nadal is the favourite because he is more comfortable in his meetings with Federer. He is playing his sixth final, he will be at ease," Agassi, the winner of the 1999 tournament, was quoted as saying by a news agency.
"Every time you see Nadal and Federer face each other, it`s a memorable moment. It`s one of the most incredible rivalries that our sport has ever had," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!