AIADMK accuses Pondy government of discrimination
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK has accused the Rangasamy-led government in Puducherry of adopting a discriminatory policy against the party out of political vendetta.
The exclusion of the AIADMK from the State Planning Board was a clear case of discrimination the government was showing against party legislators, party`s Puducherry unit secretary A Anbalagan, MLA, alleged here on Monday.
He wondered how those who were not members of the Board were invited to participate in the deliberations to finalize the draft document for the fiscal 2013-2014 here on Monday.
He also charged Chief Minister N Rangasamy with `failing the drought hit farmers` of Karaikal without extending relief to them in spite of promises made in the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prisma fever grips Bollywood celebrities! – View pics
- Chabahar port may become operational in 1.5-2 years: Govt
- Sensex zooms 292 points to regain 28,000-mark, Nifty hits 15-month high
- Lost in translation: The peculiar case of a popular French author
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton