AIADMK accuses Pondy government of discrimination
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK has accused the Rangasamy-led government in Puducherry of adopting a discriminatory policy against the party out of political vendetta.
The exclusion of the AIADMK from the State Planning Board was a clear case of discrimination the government was showing against party legislators, party`s Puducherry unit secretary A Anbalagan, MLA, alleged here on Monday.
He wondered how those who were not members of the Board were invited to participate in the deliberations to finalize the draft document for the fiscal 2013-2014 here on Monday.
He also charged Chief Minister N Rangasamy with `failing the drought hit farmers` of Karaikal without extending relief to them in spite of promises made in the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’