AIADMK accuses Pondy government of discrimination
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK has accused the Rangasamy-led government in Puducherry of adopting a discriminatory policy against the party out of political vendetta.
The exclusion of the AIADMK from the State Planning Board was a clear case of discrimination the government was showing against party legislators, party`s Puducherry unit secretary A Anbalagan, MLA, alleged here on Monday.
He wondered how those who were not members of the Board were invited to participate in the deliberations to finalize the draft document for the fiscal 2013-2014 here on Monday.
He also charged Chief Minister N Rangasamy with `failing the drought hit farmers` of Karaikal without extending relief to them in spite of promises made in the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside