AIADMK charges AINRC government with letting down
Puducherry: Opposition AIADMK has alleged that the Rangasamy-led AINRC government in Puducherry was following "anti-people policies."
Secretary of the Puducherry unit of the party, Anbalagan MLA, said in a release here that Rangasamy was heading an "anti people government" and failed to implement the plans and programmes promised in the previous budget.
Promises given to the students, the poorer sections, homeless people and others were only a lip service and the assurance that there would be enhanced quantum of rice under free rice scheme was also seen on paper without practical implementation.
Anbalagan said nothing had been done for rural development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price