AIADMK charges AINRC government with letting down
Puducherry: Opposition AIADMK has alleged that the Rangasamy-led AINRC government in Puducherry was following "anti-people policies."
Secretary of the Puducherry unit of the party, Anbalagan MLA, said in a release here that Rangasamy was heading an "anti people government" and failed to implement the plans and programmes promised in the previous budget.
Promises given to the students, the poorer sections, homeless people and others were only a lip service and the assurance that there would be enhanced quantum of rice under free rice scheme was also seen on paper without practical implementation.
Anbalagan said nothing had been done for rural development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends