AIADMK charges AINRC government with letting down
Puducherry: Opposition AIADMK has alleged that the Rangasamy-led AINRC government in Puducherry was following "anti-people policies."
Secretary of the Puducherry unit of the party, Anbalagan MLA, said in a release here that Rangasamy was heading an "anti people government" and failed to implement the plans and programmes promised in the previous budget.
Promises given to the students, the poorer sections, homeless people and others were only a lip service and the assurance that there would be enhanced quantum of rice under free rice scheme was also seen on paper without practical implementation.
Anbalagan said nothing had been done for rural development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda