AIADMK charges AINRC government with letting down
Puducherry: Opposition AIADMK has alleged that the Rangasamy-led AINRC government in Puducherry was following "anti-people policies."
Secretary of the Puducherry unit of the party, Anbalagan MLA, said in a release here that Rangasamy was heading an "anti people government" and failed to implement the plans and programmes promised in the previous budget.
Promises given to the students, the poorer sections, homeless people and others were only a lip service and the assurance that there would be enhanced quantum of rice under free rice scheme was also seen on paper without practical implementation.
Anbalagan said nothing had been done for rural development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!