AIADMK wants AINRC ministry to be dismissed
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK alleged
that law and order has deteriorated and demanded dismissal of
the Rangasamy-led AINRC ministry on Friday.
Calling for immediate intervention of the Union Home
Ministry, AIADMK unit secretary A.Anbalagan, MLA, told
reporters "law and order has deteriorated fast".
He also cited as examples last month`s incidents of
violence in Yanam, an enclave of Puducherry in Andhra Pradesh,
where a trade union leader allegedly died in police action and
a private company official murdered.
Anbalagan sought a probe by CBI into the matter as police
would not be able to carry on their investigations in an
He also charged the opposition Congress with trading
charges against government although MoS in the Prime
Minister`s Office, V.Narayanasamy, a Congress representative
elected from here to Lok Sabha, could have contributed much to
the development of Puducherry by procuring funds.
Instead of taking constructive steps, Narayanasamy has been
criticising the government, Anbalagan alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?