AIADMK wants AINRC ministry to be dismissed
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK alleged
that law and order has deteriorated and demanded dismissal of
the Rangasamy-led AINRC ministry on Friday.
Calling for immediate intervention of the Union Home
Ministry, AIADMK unit secretary A.Anbalagan, MLA, told
reporters "law and order has deteriorated fast".
He also cited as examples last month`s incidents of
violence in Yanam, an enclave of Puducherry in Andhra Pradesh,
where a trade union leader allegedly died in police action and
a private company official murdered.
Anbalagan sought a probe by CBI into the matter as police
would not be able to carry on their investigations in an
He also charged the opposition Congress with trading
charges against government although MoS in the Prime
Minister`s Office, V.Narayanasamy, a Congress representative
elected from here to Lok Sabha, could have contributed much to
the development of Puducherry by procuring funds.
Instead of taking constructive steps, Narayanasamy has been
criticising the government, Anbalagan alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him