Ailing Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur to be shifted to Mumbai
Nashik: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime accused in Malegaon blast case who is undergoing treatment here, will be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai.
"Sadhvi was shifted to Nashik Civil Hospital from Nashik
Road Central Jail for abdominal and spinal problems yesterday.
Her condition is now stable," Civil Surgeon Dr Asaram
Bhalsingh told a news agency.
She would be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai for
further treatment, he said.
Pragya Singh Thakur earlier could not be produced in a
Nashik court twice as she was undergoing treatment in J J
All the 11 accused in the Malegaon blast case are under
judicial custody till October 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested