Ailing Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur to be shifted to Mumbai
Nashik: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime accused in Malegaon blast case who is undergoing treatment here, will be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai.
"Sadhvi was shifted to Nashik Civil Hospital from Nashik
Road Central Jail for abdominal and spinal problems yesterday.
Her condition is now stable," Civil Surgeon Dr Asaram
Bhalsingh told a news agency.
She would be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai for
further treatment, he said.
Pragya Singh Thakur earlier could not be produced in a
Nashik court twice as she was undergoing treatment in J J
All the 11 accused in the Malegaon blast case are under
judicial custody till October 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them