Ailing Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur to be shifted to Mumbai
Nashik: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime accused in Malegaon blast case who is undergoing treatment here, will be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai.
"Sadhvi was shifted to Nashik Civil Hospital from Nashik
Road Central Jail for abdominal and spinal problems yesterday.
Her condition is now stable," Civil Surgeon Dr Asaram
Bhalsingh told a news agency.
She would be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai for
further treatment, he said.
Pragya Singh Thakur earlier could not be produced in a
Nashik court twice as she was undergoing treatment in J J
All the 11 accused in the Malegaon blast case are under
judicial custody till October 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family