Ailing Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur to be shifted to Mumbai
Nashik: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime accused in Malegaon blast case who is undergoing treatment here, will be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai.
"Sadhvi was shifted to Nashik Civil Hospital from Nashik
Road Central Jail for abdominal and spinal problems yesterday.
Her condition is now stable," Civil Surgeon Dr Asaram
Bhalsingh told a news agency.
She would be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai for
further treatment, he said.
Pragya Singh Thakur earlier could not be produced in a
Nashik court twice as she was undergoing treatment in J J
All the 11 accused in the Malegaon blast case are under
judicial custody till October 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj