Ailing Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur to be shifted to Mumbai
Nashik: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime accused in Malegaon blast case who is undergoing treatment here, will be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai.
"Sadhvi was shifted to Nashik Civil Hospital from Nashik
Road Central Jail for abdominal and spinal problems yesterday.
Her condition is now stable," Civil Surgeon Dr Asaram
Bhalsingh told a news agency.
She would be shifted to J J Hospital in Mumbai for
further treatment, he said.
Pragya Singh Thakur earlier could not be produced in a
Nashik court twice as she was undergoing treatment in J J
All the 11 accused in the Malegaon blast case are under
judicial custody till October 7.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on