`AIMPLB open to negotiations on Ayodhya`
Hyderabad: Maintaining that the Muslim
community has every right to challenge the Allahabad High
Court judgement in the Ayodhya case, AIMPLB on Friday said it has not closed its door for any negotiations on the issue.
"The Board has decided that it is right and obligation of
the Indian Muslim to challenge the High Court judgement in the
Supreme Court, yet it has not closed its door for any formula
confirming with the basic values of the Constitution and the
rules of Shariat and which upholds the dignity of Indian
Muslims," Mohd Abdul Rahim Quraishi, Assistant General
Secretary and spokesman of the board said here.
If any one has such formula for negotiation, he should
contact the Board`s President Moulana Rabey Hasni Nadwi and
its General Secretary Moulana Syed Nizamuddin. But as of now
no formula is under discussion and no one has been authorised
to negotiate with anyone on Babri Masjid issue, Quraishi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read