`AIMPLB open to negotiations on Ayodhya`
Hyderabad: Maintaining that the Muslim
community has every right to challenge the Allahabad High
Court judgement in the Ayodhya case, AIMPLB on Friday said it has not closed its door for any negotiations on the issue.
"The Board has decided that it is right and obligation of
the Indian Muslim to challenge the High Court judgement in the
Supreme Court, yet it has not closed its door for any formula
confirming with the basic values of the Constitution and the
rules of Shariat and which upholds the dignity of Indian
Muslims," Mohd Abdul Rahim Quraishi, Assistant General
Secretary and spokesman of the board said here.
If any one has such formula for negotiation, he should
contact the Board`s President Moulana Rabey Hasni Nadwi and
its General Secretary Moulana Syed Nizamuddin. But as of now
no formula is under discussion and no one has been authorised
to negotiate with anyone on Babri Masjid issue, Quraishi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre