`AIMPLB open to negotiations on Ayodhya`
Hyderabad: Maintaining that the Muslim
community has every right to challenge the Allahabad High
Court judgement in the Ayodhya case, AIMPLB on Friday said it has not closed its door for any negotiations on the issue.
"The Board has decided that it is right and obligation of
the Indian Muslim to challenge the High Court judgement in the
Supreme Court, yet it has not closed its door for any formula
confirming with the basic values of the Constitution and the
rules of Shariat and which upholds the dignity of Indian
Muslims," Mohd Abdul Rahim Quraishi, Assistant General
Secretary and spokesman of the board said here.
If any one has such formula for negotiation, he should
contact the Board`s President Moulana Rabey Hasni Nadwi and
its General Secretary Moulana Syed Nizamuddin. But as of now
no formula is under discussion and no one has been authorised
to negotiate with anyone on Babri Masjid issue, Quraishi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!