`AIMPLB open to negotiations on Ayodhya`
Hyderabad: Maintaining that the Muslim
community has every right to challenge the Allahabad High
Court judgement in the Ayodhya case, AIMPLB on Friday said it has not closed its door for any negotiations on the issue.
"The Board has decided that it is right and obligation of
the Indian Muslim to challenge the High Court judgement in the
Supreme Court, yet it has not closed its door for any formula
confirming with the basic values of the Constitution and the
rules of Shariat and which upholds the dignity of Indian
Muslims," Mohd Abdul Rahim Quraishi, Assistant General
Secretary and spokesman of the board said here.
If any one has such formula for negotiation, he should
contact the Board`s President Moulana Rabey Hasni Nadwi and
its General Secretary Moulana Syed Nizamuddin. But as of now
no formula is under discussion and no one has been authorised
to negotiate with anyone on Babri Masjid issue, Quraishi
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!