Air India offers 20% discount to senior citizens
Mumbai: In a bid to woo customers to its
first and executive classes on international routes, national
air-carrier, Air India, has offered a 20 per cent discount to
Senior citizens (65-years and above), are now eligible
for a 20 per cent discount for travel in first and executive
classes on international flights, an Air India release said
The discount offer, however, is available only on tickets
purchased from the airline`s reservation offices in India on
the basic fare of market fares.
The special discounted fares will be valid for out-bound
travel commencing on or before March 31 next year, it said.
Besides, the discount could be availed only on Air India
and erstwhile Indian Airlines` tickets and would be not be
applicable on code-share flights, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?