Air India offers 20% discount to senior citizens
Mumbai: In a bid to woo customers to its
first and executive classes on international routes, national
air-carrier, Air India, has offered a 20 per cent discount to
Senior citizens (65-years and above), are now eligible
for a 20 per cent discount for travel in first and executive
classes on international flights, an Air India release said
The discount offer, however, is available only on tickets
purchased from the airline`s reservation offices in India on
the basic fare of market fares.
The special discounted fares will be valid for out-bound
travel commencing on or before March 31 next year, it said.
Besides, the discount could be availed only on Air India
and erstwhile Indian Airlines` tickets and would be not be
applicable on code-share flights, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi