Air India offers 20% discount to senior citizens
Mumbai: In a bid to woo customers to its
first and executive classes on international routes, national
air-carrier, Air India, has offered a 20 per cent discount to
Senior citizens (65-years and above), are now eligible
for a 20 per cent discount for travel in first and executive
classes on international flights, an Air India release said
The discount offer, however, is available only on tickets
purchased from the airline`s reservation offices in India on
the basic fare of market fares.
The special discounted fares will be valid for out-bound
travel commencing on or before March 31 next year, it said.
Besides, the discount could be availed only on Air India
and erstwhile Indian Airlines` tickets and would be not be
applicable on code-share flights, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days