Air India offers 20% discount to senior citizens
Mumbai: In a bid to woo customers to its
first and executive classes on international routes, national
air-carrier, Air India, has offered a 20 per cent discount to
Senior citizens (65-years and above), are now eligible
for a 20 per cent discount for travel in first and executive
classes on international flights, an Air India release said
The discount offer, however, is available only on tickets
purchased from the airline`s reservation offices in India on
the basic fare of market fares.
The special discounted fares will be valid for out-bound
travel commencing on or before March 31 next year, it said.
Besides, the discount could be availed only on Air India
and erstwhile Indian Airlines` tickets and would be not be
applicable on code-share flights, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth