Air India offers 20% discount to senior citizens
Mumbai: In a bid to woo customers to its
first and executive classes on international routes, national
air-carrier, Air India, has offered a 20 per cent discount to
Senior citizens (65-years and above), are now eligible
for a 20 per cent discount for travel in first and executive
classes on international flights, an Air India release said
The discount offer, however, is available only on tickets
purchased from the airline`s reservation offices in India on
the basic fare of market fares.
The special discounted fares will be valid for out-bound
travel commencing on or before March 31 next year, it said.
Besides, the discount could be availed only on Air India
and erstwhile Indian Airlines` tickets and would be not be
applicable on code-share flights, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users