Aircel to launch BlackBerry services in India
New Delhi: Telecom operator Aircel today
announced that it has partnered with Canada`s Research In
Motion (RIM) to launch BlackBerry services for its customers
in the country.
Aircel will leverage its local presence and Redington`s
retail distribution channel to offer BlackBerry services to
the customers in major cities across India, the company said
in a statement.
The services would be available in Mumbai, Delhi,
Kolkata, Chennai and in rest of Tamil Nadu apart from Andhra
Pradesh and Karnataka.
"We have gained significant momentum in expanding our
operations in India and the launch of the BlackBerry solution
is of strategic importance for the company`s growth," Aircel
Chief Operating Officer Gurdeep Singh said.
He said the company would introduce a wide range of
BlackBerry smart phones on the Aircel network.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections