Ajsu party to contest 15 seats in Bengal Assembly polls
Ranchi: The Ajsu party would contest 15
seats in the forthcoming Assembly Elections in West Bengal, a
party leader said here on Saturday.
"Our party has decided to contest 15 Assembly seats in
the coming Assembly polls in the neighbouring West Bengal.
Senior party MLAs Umashankar Razak and Ramchandra Sahis will
visit the state to identify the seats," Ajsu party`s vice
president Pravin Prabhakar told newsmen here.
The names of the seats and the party candidates will
be announced on March 16, he added.
West Bengal will have a six-phase polling on April
18, 23, 27, May 3, 7 and 10 for the 294-member Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’