Ajsu party to contest 15 seats in Bengal Assembly polls
Ranchi: The Ajsu party would contest 15
seats in the forthcoming Assembly Elections in West Bengal, a
party leader said here on Saturday.
"Our party has decided to contest 15 Assembly seats in
the coming Assembly polls in the neighbouring West Bengal.
Senior party MLAs Umashankar Razak and Ramchandra Sahis will
visit the state to identify the seats," Ajsu party`s vice
president Pravin Prabhakar told newsmen here.
The names of the seats and the party candidates will
be announced on March 16, he added.
West Bengal will have a six-phase polling on April
18, 23, 27, May 3, 7 and 10 for the 294-member Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report