Alarm clock that help beat the blues with a fake dawn!
London: Now, you can beat the blues with a fake dawn, thanks to a alarm clock.
The new clock invented by a British firm creates an artificial dawn that cures depressive illness seasonal affective disorder.
Cambridge-based Lumie insists its dawn simulator Bodyclock Active clock can banish the blues.
"Simply set the time you need to be awake and choose your sunrise length -- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes. The light inside Bodyclock Active will gradually start to brighten
up over your chosen sunrise length to provide you with your own personal sunrise.
"By the desired wake-up time, the light will be at its full brightness and you will have woken up naturally and gently, the way nature intended," the `Daily Express` quoted a spokesman of the firm as saying.
The firm claims this benefits a person`s body clock so you wake up feeling refreshed at the time of your choosing. As a back-up alarm, you can also choose a dawn chorus of birdsong or roosters crowing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter