Amar Singh slips while alighting from his chopper
Hamirpur (UP): Former SP leader Amar Singh
on Saturday slipped while alighting from his chopper to attend an
election rally here.
The 56-year-old Rashtriya Lok Manch leader escaped unhurt,
his party sources said.
The incident occurred when Singh was alighting from the
chopper after it landed at Kharela village where an election
meeting in support of party candidate was organised, they
Singh later left for Lucknow as per schedule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player