Anamika wins Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2008
New Delhi, March 02: After weeks of excitement and fun on Zee TV’s Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs, Anamika Chaudhary from Assam emerged winner of the show on Saturday. Anamika has been awarded a cash prize of Rs 20 lakh along with a Hyundai i10 car after receiving a total of 44 lakh 80 thousand votes.
Punjab’s Rohanpreet Singh was declared the first runner up, followed by Tanmay Chaturvedi as the second runner up. Rohanpreet, whom Anamika considered a very strong contender, has been awarded a cash prize of Rs 15 lakh. The second runner up Lucknow’s Tanmay has been rewarded Rs 10 lakh.
While Rohanpreet received 38 lakh 47 thousand votes, Tanmay got more than 34 lakh votes.
This musical challenge was a closely contested finale, watched by millions across the world on Zee TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband