Anamika wins Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2008
New Delhi, March 02: After weeks of excitement and fun on Zee TV’s Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs, Anamika Chaudhary from Assam emerged winner of the show on Saturday. Anamika has been awarded a cash prize of Rs 20 lakh along with a Hyundai i10 car after receiving a total of 44 lakh 80 thousand votes.
Punjab’s Rohanpreet Singh was declared the first runner up, followed by Tanmay Chaturvedi as the second runner up. Rohanpreet, whom Anamika considered a very strong contender, has been awarded a cash prize of Rs 15 lakh. The second runner up Lucknow’s Tanmay has been rewarded Rs 10 lakh.
While Rohanpreet received 38 lakh 47 thousand votes, Tanmay got more than 34 lakh votes.
This musical challenge was a closely contested finale, watched by millions across the world on Zee TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- India to test sub-scale demonstrator scramjet engine in 2016
- PSBs capital needs significantly higher than budgeted: Moody's
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar's daughter in trauma after BSP workers abuse her
- Samsung hits back at China's Huawei with patent suit
- India ranks 110th on Sustainable Development index