Angola striker Flavio available for Ghana clash
Luanda: Hosts Angola will have top striker Flavio available for their African Nations Cup quarter-final against Ghana, coach Manuel Jose said on Saturday.
Flavio, who scored three goals in Angola`s first two games at the tournament, sat out their last group match against Algeria because of a hamstring tear.
Angola reached the last eight of the competition two years ago but have never made the semi-finals.
"This is the best opportunity yet," the Portuguese-born Jose told a news conference. "The game is bigger than the match that took Angola to the last World Cup."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics