Ansal Properties` net falls 52.7% to Rs 10.21 cr in Q1
Mumbai: Construction firm Ansal Properties
& Infrastructure Ltd on Thursday announced a consolidated net profit
of Rs 10.21 crore in the first quarter ended June 30, 2009,
down 52.70 per cent over the same period a year ago.
Consolidated total income decreased to Rs 143.10 crore in
the quarter under review from Rs 203.71 crore in the same
quarter last year, Ansal Properties & Infrastructure said in a
filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Standalone net profit dropped to Rs 11.82 crore in the
quarter from Rs 19.07 crore in the corresponding period
Standalone total income declined to Rs 135.91 crore in
the quarter under review from Rs 172.80 crore in the same
quarter last year, the filing said.
Shares of the company closed at Rs 63.95, up 4.07 per
cent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi