Ansal Properties` net falls 52.7% to Rs 10.21 cr in Q1
Mumbai: Construction firm Ansal Properties
& Infrastructure Ltd on Thursday announced a consolidated net profit
of Rs 10.21 crore in the first quarter ended June 30, 2009,
down 52.70 per cent over the same period a year ago.
Consolidated total income decreased to Rs 143.10 crore in
the quarter under review from Rs 203.71 crore in the same
quarter last year, Ansal Properties & Infrastructure said in a
filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Standalone net profit dropped to Rs 11.82 crore in the
quarter from Rs 19.07 crore in the corresponding period
Standalone total income declined to Rs 135.91 crore in
the quarter under review from Rs 172.80 crore in the same
quarter last year, the filing said.
Shares of the company closed at Rs 63.95, up 4.07 per
cent from the previous close on the BSE.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?