Apple asks Amazon not to sell iPad in China
New York: Apple has asked online retailer Amazon.com to stop selling the iPad in China, according to a published report.
The Wall Street Journal said Thursday that Apple pulled the iPad 2 from websites of some unauthorized merchants in China. This includes Amazon.com Inc.`s Chinese site.
The report comes amid an escalating trademark dispute between Apple and a company that claims it owns the iPad name in China.
Apple confirmed that Amazon is not an authorized reseller of the iPad. The online retailer is only authorized to sell the iPhone and the iPod. In the U.S., though, the iPad was still available for sale through Amazon as of Thursday.
Amazon says it does not comment on relationships with vendors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah