Apple asks Amazon not to sell iPad in China
New York: Apple has asked online retailer Amazon.com to stop selling the iPad in China, according to a published report.
The Wall Street Journal said Thursday that Apple pulled the iPad 2 from websites of some unauthorized merchants in China. This includes Amazon.com Inc.`s Chinese site.
The report comes amid an escalating trademark dispute between Apple and a company that claims it owns the iPad name in China.
Apple confirmed that Amazon is not an authorized reseller of the iPad. The online retailer is only authorized to sell the iPhone and the iPod. In the U.S., though, the iPad was still available for sale through Amazon as of Thursday.
Amazon says it does not comment on relationships with vendors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania