Archery: Dola Banerjee finishes fourth in WC
Kolkata: Olympian Dola Banerjee missed a bronze medal by a whisker and finished fourth in the women`s recurve event of the World Cup archery (Stage II) in Antalya, Turkey.
Dola lost to Victoriya Koval of Ukraine by six points to two in the semifinals in the morning.
In the bronze medal play-off, she was beaten by Ksenia Perova of Russia 7-1, according to information received here.
India would return home with the lone gold medal won by the men`s recurve team yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab