Arg. asst. coach satisfied with practice sessions
Kolkata: The three-member team led by Argentine assistant coach Julian Camino on Friday appeared to be satisfied after inspection of Mohun Bagan ground which will be the practice venue ahead of his country`s international friendly against Venezuela on September 2.
The former defender who donned Argentina jersey in early 80`s and also represented East Bengal in 1988, Camino along with Pernas Oscar Alberto and Martin Rodrigo arrived this morning and set off for Mohun Bagan ground in the afternoon.
They appeared to be happy, even as the main inspection of the venue at Yuba Bharati Krirangan will be done on Friday, Bhaswar Goswami, assistant director of Celebrity Management Group, the organisers of the FIFA friendly, said.
"They took various notes, clicked photos. They had later enquired about the security aspects as they don`t want any lapse there. They also wanted to know about the dining pattern. They appeared extremely satisfied," Goswami said.
Lionel Messi and Co are expected to arrive along with their opponents on August 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials