Argentine FA breaks TV contract
Buenos Aires: The Argentine Football Association (AFA) broke a contract granting television rights to a local company.
The AFA said they were looking for a new deal to broadcast the country`s first-division matches.
The decision comes as Argentine officials seek a more lucrative TV contract in a bid to rescue debt-laden clubs.
Financial troubles at Argentina`s first-division clubs have forced a delay in the start of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda