Argentine FA breaks TV contract
Buenos Aires: The Argentine Football Association (AFA) broke a contract granting television rights to a local company.
The AFA said they were looking for a new deal to broadcast the country`s first-division matches.
The decision comes as Argentine officials seek a more lucrative TV contract in a bid to rescue debt-laden clubs.
Financial troubles at Argentina`s first-division clubs have forced a delay in the start of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement