Armaan Ebrahim to push for points at Red Bull Ring
Spielberg (Austria): After two top-10 finishes in his previous outing last month, India`s Armaan
Ebrahim will go into rounds 11 and 12 of the FIA Formula 2
Championship to be run at the famous Red Bull Ring circuit
here this weekend hoping to maintain the momentum.
The 22-year old Armaan, sponsored by JK Tyre, Amaron and
Trimex, will be making his debut at the Red Bull Ring, as also
the F2 series, and was hopeful of adding points to his kitty.
Armaan finished ninth and sixth at Brands Hatch, England,
to pick up 10 points to add to the six he took at Silverstone
"It will be my first time at the Red Bull Ring and I am
obviously looking forward to the weekend. The points finish at
Brands has put me in a better frame of mind and my target now
is to move further up the grid which I feel I am capable of,"
"It has been nearly a month since I last raced and during
the period, I have been working on my fitness and this
weekend, I will be pushing hard for points," added Armaan, who
has been invited for a Indy Lights test drive in the United
States next month.
"At this moment, I am not thinking of the Indy test
drive. I am focused on this weekend`s races which are very
important for me. After changing the turbo at Brands, the car
seems to be in good shape and I am hoping for the best," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation