Armaan Ebrahim to push for points at Red Bull Ring
Spielberg (Austria): After two top-10 finishes in his previous outing last month, India`s Armaan
Ebrahim will go into rounds 11 and 12 of the FIA Formula 2
Championship to be run at the famous Red Bull Ring circuit
here this weekend hoping to maintain the momentum.
The 22-year old Armaan, sponsored by JK Tyre, Amaron and
Trimex, will be making his debut at the Red Bull Ring, as also
the F2 series, and was hopeful of adding points to his kitty.
Armaan finished ninth and sixth at Brands Hatch, England,
to pick up 10 points to add to the six he took at Silverstone
"It will be my first time at the Red Bull Ring and I am
obviously looking forward to the weekend. The points finish at
Brands has put me in a better frame of mind and my target now
is to move further up the grid which I feel I am capable of,"
"It has been nearly a month since I last raced and during
the period, I have been working on my fitness and this
weekend, I will be pushing hard for points," added Armaan, who
has been invited for a Indy Lights test drive in the United
States next month.
"At this moment, I am not thinking of the Indy test
drive. I am focused on this weekend`s races which are very
important for me. After changing the turbo at Brands, the car
seems to be in good shape and I am hoping for the best," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'