`Arsenal needs to buy big to be in top four`
London: Robin Van Persie has said that Arsenal needs to spend big to stay in the top four.
With their rivals all spending millions in the market, the Dutch star insists a 20-25 million pounds signing is needed to prove to fans and rivals that Arsenal means business.
“Why not sign a player for big money? These days proper players cost money. It needs to be seen - a few signings are more than welcome. Every team is buying quality players so, hopefully, we will do the same,” a leading daily qouted Persie, as saying.
“You need investment to keep up. Manchester City are buying loads of good players, Liverpool is doing it now, Manchester United have been doing it for years,” he added.
Van Persie also admitted that it would be a huge blow to lose Cesc Fabregas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!