Arsenal reject latest Fabregas bid: Report
London: Barcelona`s latest attempt to lure Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas to the Nou Camp has been rejected by the London club, reports suggested here on Friday.
According to reports, Arsenal are standing firm on the £40 million (45 million euro) price tag they have placed on the Spanish midfielder.
European champions Barcelona had already failed with an offer of around £30 million, and an improved reported bid of 29 million euros plus six million euros in future add-ons has also failed to tempt the Gunners.
Fabregas, who is keen to move, has reportedly pledged three million euros of his own money to help secure the deal.
But the overall package - worth 38million euros - is still some 7million euros short of what the Premier League club are demanding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley