Arun Jaitley sidesteps question on ‘bigger role’ for Nraendra Modi
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader Arun Jaitley said on Wednesday evaded the question of Narendra Modi playing a bigger role at the national level.
Leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha was asked by a reporter on whether the Gujarat Chief Minister should now play a bigger role at the Centre. Jaitley replied – “It is a good suggestion. We will think over it.”
He expressed happiness that the Bhartiya Janata Party had won in Gujarat, though he said that the party would have to mull over as to why they lost in Himachal Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes