Arunachal CM to meet Sonia to finalise council of ministers
Itanagar: Arunachal Chief Minister Dorjee
Khandu, who won a thumping two-third victory for the Congress
in the state, is expected to meet AICC chief Sonia Gandhi
today to finalise his council of ministers.
Khandu left for the national capital accompanied by APCC
chief Nabam Tuki, home minister in the outgoing ministry
Jarbom Gamlin and former speaker Satong Sena.
He took the oath of office yesterday to start his second
stint as chief minister after being elected CLP leader
unanimously on Saturday. He had told mediapersons that the
expansion of his ministry would be effected within 10 days.
Arunachal Pradesh with 60 MLAs can have a ministry with a
maximum strength of 12 under the law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why