Arunachal CM to meet Sonia to finalise council of ministers
Itanagar: Arunachal Chief Minister Dorjee
Khandu, who won a thumping two-third victory for the Congress
in the state, is expected to meet AICC chief Sonia Gandhi
today to finalise his council of ministers.
Khandu left for the national capital accompanied by APCC
chief Nabam Tuki, home minister in the outgoing ministry
Jarbom Gamlin and former speaker Satong Sena.
He took the oath of office yesterday to start his second
stint as chief minister after being elected CLP leader
unanimously on Saturday. He had told mediapersons that the
expansion of his ministry would be effected within 10 days.
Arunachal Pradesh with 60 MLAs can have a ministry with a
maximum strength of 12 under the law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof