Ashok Kumar misses cut in Japan
Ono (Japan): India`s Ashok Kumar missed the midway cut in the Japan PGA Golf Championships, despite a one-over 72 on the second day of the tournament on Friday.
Ashok had a round of 77 on the first day to finish with a two-day total of 149 and in tied 90th place at the Onotoyo Golf Club in Hyogo Prefecture.
Veteran Hiroo Kawai turned in the day`s best score, a 67, to tie for the lead at four-under 138 with Michio Matsumura (71) and American Jay Choi (72).
Ryo Ishikawa shot his second straight even-par 71 to make the cut. Ishikawa is tied for the 26th place at the midway point in the first major of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery