Ashok Kumar misses cut in Japan
Ono (Japan): India`s Ashok Kumar missed the midway cut in the Japan PGA Golf Championships, despite a one-over 72 on the second day of the tournament on Friday.
Ashok had a round of 77 on the first day to finish with a two-day total of 149 and in tied 90th place at the Onotoyo Golf Club in Hyogo Prefecture.
Veteran Hiroo Kawai turned in the day`s best score, a 67, to tie for the lead at four-under 138 with Michio Matsumura (71) and American Jay Choi (72).
Ryo Ishikawa shot his second straight even-par 71 to make the cut. Ishikawa is tied for the 26th place at the midway point in the first major of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie