Asian paddlers beat Europe to win cadet`s team event
Hyderabad :Asia defeated Europe in the finals of the Cadet Boys Team Championship of the ongoing 2010 Global Cadet Challenge and Global Junior Circuit Finals table tennis
championship here on Wednesday .
Earlier in the semifinals, Asia beat Pan America 3-0 while Europe defeated Africa 3-0.
In the quarterfinals, Pan America beat Oceania 3-0 and Africa beat India 3-2.
In the finals of the Cadet Girls Team Championships, Asia beat Europe 3-1. In the Semifinals of the event, Europe trounced Pan America 3-1 and Asia humbled India 3-0.
In the quarterfinals, India beat Oceania 3-0 and Pan America defeated Africa 3-1. India beat Pan America 3-2 to bag the third position. Africa beat Oceania 3-0 to secure the
Scores of the final match of the Cadet Boys Team.
Championship are as follows:
JANG Woo Jin lost to LAKATOS Tamas 10-12, 5-11, 11-9, 6-11 ZHULIN Linfeng bt FLORE Tristan 11-9, 8-11, 11-3, 11-7 MURAMATSU Yuto bt MUTTI Leonardo 11-8, 11-8, 11-8 JANG Woo Jin lost to FLORE Tristan 11-7, 7-11, 6-11, 11-5, 4-11
ZHU Linfeng bt LAKATOS Tamas 11-4, 11-9, 11-7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened