Assam CM`s press adviser resigns
Guwahati: Ahead of the state Assembly
polls beginning next month, Deba Kumar Bora, press adviser
to Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi, on Saturday resigned from his
Bora submitted his resignation at the directive of the
Chief Minister in order to carry out party-related works in
view of the upcoming two-phased elections on April 4 and 11,
official sources said.
Bora tendered his resignation to Gogoi, who accepted
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!