Atwal ends tied 26th in Asia Pacific Classic
Kuala Lumpur : Indian golfer Arjun Atwal returned an erratic two-under 69 in the final round to rise a rung and sign off tied 26th in the CIMB Asia Pacific Classic here on Sunday .
Atwal ended his campaign with a total of seven-under 277 in the Asian and PGA Tour co-sanctioned event.
The Orlando-based player started well with a birdie on the second hole but stumbled soon after by dropping a double bogey on the fourth.
Another birdie and a bogey later, Atwal made the turn one-over.
The back-nine turned out to be better with Atwal picking up four birdies -- including a brace in the closing two holes -- against just one birdie to round off on a positive note.
American Ben Crane (69) clinched the title with a total of 18-under 266.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside