Atwal ends tied 26th in Asia Pacific Classic
Kuala Lumpur : Indian golfer Arjun Atwal returned an erratic two-under 69 in the final round to rise a rung and sign off tied 26th in the CIMB Asia Pacific Classic here on Sunday .
Atwal ended his campaign with a total of seven-under 277 in the Asian and PGA Tour co-sanctioned event.
The Orlando-based player started well with a birdie on the second hole but stumbled soon after by dropping a double bogey on the fourth.
Another birdie and a bogey later, Atwal made the turn one-over.
The back-nine turned out to be better with Atwal picking up four birdies -- including a brace in the closing two holes -- against just one birdie to round off on a positive note.
American Ben Crane (69) clinched the title with a total of 18-under 266.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman