Atwal ends tied 48th in WGC - HSBC Champions
Shanghai : Arjun Atwal went over-par for a second successive day, carding a 74 in the final round, to drop 10 rungs and sign off tied 48th in the WGC – HSBC Champions golf tournament here on Sunday.
Atwal managed two birdies against two bogeys and a double bogey to be two-over for the day and end the tournament with a total of three-over 291.
The Orlando-based golfer was one-over in the front nine after managing to sandwich a birdie in between a couple of bogeys.
The back nine comprised a double bogey against a birdie as Atwal rounded off his campaign on a rather disappointing note.
Italian Francesco Molinari clinched the title by a stroke after a second successive 67 left his overall score at 19-under 269.
England`s Lee Westwood finished second after returning a 67 in the final round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America