Ayodhya judgement vindicated BJP`s stand: Naidu
Hyderabad: Welcoming the Allahabad High
Court`s judgement on Ayodhya, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah
Naidu on Friday asserted that the judgement "vindicated the
party`s stand that Ayodhya was birthplace of lord Rama."
"The party`s stand was vindicated and accepted by
judicial authority and there was no need for further dispute
on the issue," the BJP leader told reporters here.
The people of the country received the verdict with
maturity, Naidu said, adding the judgement was a permission to
built Ram temple at Ayodhya.
Atleast now pseudo secularist parties should stop
indulging in mud slugging on BJP party who always try to use
the issue for their political gain, he said.
"The court`s judgement should not be politicised or
disputed as it was the sentiment of crores of people of the
nation," Naidu said.
When asked whether BJP was in favour of out-of-court
settlement, the BJP leader said, "If there is a possibility,
the issue should be settled amicably instead of dragging it
On Sunni Central Waqf Board (SCWB) unsatisfied with the
verdict and wanting to approach the Supreme Court, he said
they have every right to go to the Apex court, however, the
issue should be settled amicably to the larger interest of the
Party`s state President G Kishan Reddy, former Union
Minister Bandaru Dattatreya and other leaders were present at
the press conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM