Ayodhya judgment vindicated BJP`s stand: Naidu
Hyderabad: Welcoming the Allahabad High Court`s judgment on Ayodhya, BJP senior leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Friday asserted that "the judgment vindicated the party`s
stand that Ayodhya was birthplace of lord Rama."
"The party`s stand was vindicted and accepted by judicial authority and there was no need for further dispute on the issue," the BJP leader told reporters here.
The people of the country received the verdict with maturity, Naidu said adding that the judgment was a permission to built Ram temple at Ayodhya.
Atleast now pseudo secularist parties should stop indulging in mud slugging on BJP party who always try to use the issue for their political gain, he said.
"The court`s judgment should not be politicised or disputed as it was sentiments of crores of people of the nation," Naidu said.
In reply to a question that Muslims are not satisfied with the judgment, Naidu said, "If they suspect wisdom of judges who delivered the verdict on the basis of report of
ASI, I can`t say anything."
When asked whether BJP was in favour of out-of-court settlement, the BJP leader said, "If there is a possibility, the issue should be settled amicably instead of dragging it
Let us open a new chapter for national integration, all are Indians and we should live together," Naidu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information