Ayodhya: Shia outfit asks AIMPLB not to challenge Allahabad HC order
Lucknow: Hussaini Tigers, an organisation of
Shia youths, on Friday urged the All India Muslim Personal Law
Board (AIMPLB) not to approach the Supreme Court against the
Allahabad High Court verdict on Ayodhya title suits and
instead let the matter end here for good.
It also announced a financial aid of Rs 15 lakh for
construction of the temple at the site.
Criticising Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh
Yadav and Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari for
their criticism of the verdict, Shamsi termed them as "most
"Hussaini Tigers and some other organisations of Muslim
youths want that the matter should not be allowed to linger
for long by appealing against the High Court and we are
meeting the members of AIMPLB in this regard", its state unit
President Shamil Shamsi said.
"It was being stated by Muslim leaders as well as AIMPLB
and the Sunni Central Waqf Board, the main litigant in the
case, before the pronouncement of the verdict that everyone
would accept it and now there was no point in going back on
it", Shamsi said adding the Board should take an initiative to
end the dispute for good.
Shamsi said that on the basis of the High Court verdict
the Hindus and Muslims should present an example of communal
harmony before the world and help each other in getting the
mosque and temple constructed.
Announcing a financial aid of Rs. 15 lakhs for temple
construction, Shamsi said Hindus should also cooperate for
mosque on the one-third piece of land given to the Waqf
Noted Shia cleric and member of AIMPLB Kalbe Jawwad is
the patron of Hussaini Tigers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof