Ayodhya: Shia outfit asks AIMPLB not to challenge Allahabad HC order
Lucknow: Hussaini Tigers, an organisation of
Shia youths, on Friday urged the All India Muslim Personal Law
Board (AIMPLB) not to approach the Supreme Court against the
Allahabad High Court verdict on Ayodhya title suits and
instead let the matter end here for good.
It also announced a financial aid of Rs 15 lakh for
construction of the temple at the site.
Criticising Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh
Yadav and Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari for
their criticism of the verdict, Shamsi termed them as "most
"Hussaini Tigers and some other organisations of Muslim
youths want that the matter should not be allowed to linger
for long by appealing against the High Court and we are
meeting the members of AIMPLB in this regard", its state unit
President Shamil Shamsi said.
"It was being stated by Muslim leaders as well as AIMPLB
and the Sunni Central Waqf Board, the main litigant in the
case, before the pronouncement of the verdict that everyone
would accept it and now there was no point in going back on
it", Shamsi said adding the Board should take an initiative to
end the dispute for good.
Shamsi said that on the basis of the High Court verdict
the Hindus and Muslims should present an example of communal
harmony before the world and help each other in getting the
mosque and temple constructed.
Announcing a financial aid of Rs. 15 lakhs for temple
construction, Shamsi said Hindus should also cooperate for
mosque on the one-third piece of land given to the Waqf
Noted Shia cleric and member of AIMPLB Kalbe Jawwad is
the patron of Hussaini Tigers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- CBSE Board Results 2015: Class 10 Results to be declared on May 28 on cbse.nic.in