B L Joshi to take oath as Governor of UP on July 28
Lucknow: Newly appointed Governor of Uttar
Pradesh B L Joshi will take oath of the office on July 28,
official sources said here on Thursday.
The new Governor will be administered oath of office and
secrecy by Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court C K Prasad on
July 28, they said.
Joshi, who is currently the Governor of Uttarakhand, will
replace T V Rajeswar whose term expired on July 7.
He, however, will continue to hold the charge of
Uttarakhand till his successor Margaret Alva takes over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands