B L Joshi to take oath as Governor of UP on July 28
Lucknow: Newly appointed Governor of Uttar
Pradesh B L Joshi will take oath of the office on July 28,
official sources said here on Thursday.
The new Governor will be administered oath of office and
secrecy by Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court C K Prasad on
July 28, they said.
Joshi, who is currently the Governor of Uttarakhand, will
replace T V Rajeswar whose term expired on July 7.
He, however, will continue to hold the charge of
Uttarakhand till his successor Margaret Alva takes over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!