Barca move will make me happiest man alive: Ibrahimovic
Milan: Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be the happiest man alive once he has completed his move to Barcelona from Inter Milan, the Swedish striker said.
Ibrahimovic has arrived in the Catalan capital and was due to undergo a medical before signing his new contract with the European champions.
Inter have agreed to swap Ibrahimovic for Barca`s Cameroon forward Samuel Eto`o plus a reported fee of around 40 million euros (USD 56.8 million) and Belarus midfielder Aleksandr Hleb is set to join the Italian club on loan as part of the deal.
"It`s difficult to explain my feelings," Ibrahimovic told reporters.
"We are almost there, only my signature is missing," he added. "I am very, very happy and once everything has been done I will be the happiest man in the world."
The Swede, 28, said he was a "very boring person" and spent most of his free time at home with his family.
"I am a professional footballer, very relaxed," he told Barca TV. "I like making other people happy. If they are happy then I am too."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?