Barcelona has a fortnight to secure Fabregas
London: Barcelona has two weeks to meet Arsenal`s 40-million-pound asking price for Spanish midfield star Cesc Fabregas.
"Arsenal have let it be known that unless a deal for Cesc is sorted by the end of the month then he will stay in London. They said although they never wanted to sell their captain they were prepared to reluctantly accept Cesc`s request to come home,” a daily quoted a Barca source, as saying.
"They`ve insisted they have been very fair to Cesc and Barcelona and this situation is not healthy for them and has to end. They are not prepared to wait much longer and after staying silent throughout the summer, they will issue a public statement to draw a line under this matter at the start of next month,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred