Barclays names Suvrat Saigal as Consumer Banking Director
Mumbai: Barclays Monday appointed Suvrat Saigal as Consumer Banking Director, Global retail and commercial banking, India.
Prior to joining Barclays, Suvrat has held various senior positions with Citigroup for 19 years across Australia, the Asia Pacific region including Japan, the USA, Singapore and
India, a release said.
Recently, he was the head of strategy, marketing and customer experience at Citibank, Australia.
Based in Mumbai, GRCB India has presence in five other cities New Delhi, Nelamangala, Kanchipuram, Junagarh and Ahmednagar.
It has over nine lakh customers in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!