Barclays names Suvrat Saigal as Consumer Banking Director
Mumbai: Barclays Monday appointed Suvrat Saigal as Consumer Banking Director, Global retail and commercial banking, India.
Prior to joining Barclays, Suvrat has held various senior positions with Citigroup for 19 years across Australia, the Asia Pacific region including Japan, the USA, Singapore and
India, a release said.
Recently, he was the head of strategy, marketing and customer experience at Citibank, Australia.
Based in Mumbai, GRCB India has presence in five other cities New Delhi, Nelamangala, Kanchipuram, Junagarh and Ahmednagar.
It has over nine lakh customers in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender