Barclays names Suvrat Saigal as Consumer Banking Director
Mumbai: Barclays Monday appointed Suvrat Saigal as Consumer Banking Director, Global retail and commercial banking, India.
Prior to joining Barclays, Suvrat has held various senior positions with Citigroup for 19 years across Australia, the Asia Pacific region including Japan, the USA, Singapore and
India, a release said.
Recently, he was the head of strategy, marketing and customer experience at Citibank, Australia.
Based in Mumbai, GRCB India has presence in five other cities New Delhi, Nelamangala, Kanchipuram, Junagarh and Ahmednagar.
It has over nine lakh customers in India.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'