Bayern set for record 350-million-euro turnover
Berlin: German footballing giants Bayern Munich are set to achieve a record turnover of 350 million euros, club president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said Tuesday.
“We’re basing this on a turnover exceeding 300m euros for the first time. With the consolidated takings of the Allianz-Arena (Bayern’s stadium) that should establish it around 350m,” Rummenigge told Focus-Money magazine.
Bayern completed the German league and Cup double last season, but lost the Champions League final to Inter Milan.
The Bavarian club’s previous record was 286.6 million euros in 2006-07.
Bayern, who have spent nothing on the transfer market this summer, will make a profit for the 16th consecutive year, Rummenigge said.
“Honestly, the crisis, we know nothing about it,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head