Bayern set for record 350-million-euro turnover
Berlin: German footballing giants Bayern Munich are set to achieve a record turnover of 350 million euros, club president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said Tuesday.
“We’re basing this on a turnover exceeding 300m euros for the first time. With the consolidated takings of the Allianz-Arena (Bayern’s stadium) that should establish it around 350m,” Rummenigge told Focus-Money magazine.
Bayern completed the German league and Cup double last season, but lost the Champions League final to Inter Milan.
The Bavarian club’s previous record was 286.6 million euros in 2006-07.
Bayern, who have spent nothing on the transfer market this summer, will make a profit for the 16th consecutive year, Rummenigge said.
“Honestly, the crisis, we know nothing about it,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi