Beckham tipped to be future England manager
London: Former England manager Peter Taylor believes that England and Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham has what if takes to become the Three Lions’ top boss.
Taylor also thinks that Beckham can succeed Fabio Capello when he leaves the job after the 2012 European Championship.
“Ten years ago I would have said you need a manager with experience. But now I’ve had a look at the situation and I think anybody that’s played for England on lots of occasions could easily manage England. You look at David Beckham, Gary Neville, Alan Shearer. They would have a lot of respect from people because of what they have done in their careers,” The Sun quoted Taylor, as saying.
“Beckham could easily organize a team, pick a team, and get staff to make sure they prepare correctly,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!