Ben Crane birdies final hole to win Malaysian thriller
KUALA LUMPUR – Ben Crane won his fourth PGA Tour title on Sunday when he birdied the last to win the $6 million co-sanctioned Asia Pacific Classic in Malaysia.
Overnight leader Crane struck a final round two-under-par 69 for an 18-under, 266, total as he beat England`s Brian Davis by one-shot at the Mines Resort and Golf Club in the first PGA Tour event in South east Asia.
Davis produced a storming birdie-eagle-birdie finish as he closed with a final round of 66 to tie Crane before the American calmly rolled in an eight footer on the final green for victory.
Scot Martin Laird (66) and England`s Luke Donald (67) shared third place while three-times major winner Ernie Els of South Africa finished tied fifth with a final round 66.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers