Famous quotes on Hindi
When I spoke the first word as a baby - it was ‘Maa’! The word means mother in Hindi, but the association doesn’t end there – the word also represents my feeling for our national language. Hindi for me is a way to express my grief, my love, my joy and in all to communicate my feelings. Let’s find out what some famous people have said about Hindi
When I spoke the first word as a baby - it was ‘Maa’! The word means mother in Hindi, but the association doesn’t end there – the word also represents my feeling for our national language. Hindi for me is a way to express my grief, my love, my joy and in all to communicate my feelings. Let’s find out what some famous people have said about Hindi:
1. “Rashtra Bhasha ke bina aazaadi bekar hai.”- Avnindra Vidyalankaar
Freedom is useless without the national language.
2. “Sabhi bhartiya bhashaon ke liye yadi koi ek lipi aavashyak ho to vo Devnagri hee ho sakti hai.” – Justice Krishnaswami Ayyar
If we need a single script for all Indian languages, then it is Devnagri.
3. “Videshi bhasha ka kisi bhi swatantra raashtra ke raajkaaj aur shiksha kee bhasha hona Saanskritik daasta hai.” – Walter Channing
It is a cultural slavery for an independent nation to have education and official work in some foreign language.
4. “Hamari naagri lipi duniya ki sabse vaigyanik lipi hai.” – Pt. Rahul Sankrityayan
Our Devnagri script is world’s most scientific script.
5. “Hindi ka prachar aur vikas koi rok nahi sakta.” – Pt Goving Ballabh Pant
No one can stop the propagation and development of Hindi.
6. “Hindi chirkaal se aisi bhasha rahi hai jisne matr videshi hone ke kaaran kisi shabd ka bahishkaar nahi kiya.” – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Hindi has always been such a language that it never boycotted any word only because it’s of foreign origin.
7. “Jis desh ko apni bhasha aur sahitya ke gaurav ka anubhav nahi hai, vah unnat nahi ho sakta.”- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
A country that does not take pride in its language and literature can never progress.
8. “Hindi Bhartiya sanskriti kee aatma hai.” – Kamlapati Tripathi
Hindi is the soul of Indian culture.
9. Bharat ke liye Hindi hi aam admi ki bhasha hone ke sabse upyukt hai.” – Shardacharan Mishra
Hindi is the most suitable language for the common man in India.
10. “Ahindi bhashi pranto ke log bhi saralta se tooti-phooti hindi bol kar kaam chalaa lete hain.”- Anant Shayanam Ayangar
People from non-Hindi states can also easily manage to communicate by speaking broken Hindi.
11. “Hindi ke dwara hi poore Bharat ka rajnaitik aikya sudridh ho sakta hai.”- Bhudev Mukherji
Political integration of India can only be made possible through Hindi.
12. “Tulsi, Kabir aur Nanak ne jo likha hai use padhta hoon to mujhe koi mushkil nahi aati hai.” – Maulana Muhammad Ali
I find no difficulty in understanding the sayings of Tulsi, kabir and Nanak.
13. “Main duniya ki sab bhashao ki izzat karta hoon par mere desh mein Hindi ki izzat na ho ya main nahi sah sakta.” – Acharya Vinoba Bhave
I respect all the languages of this world but I cannot tolerate insult of Hindi in my country.
14. “Rashtrabhasha ke bina rashtra goonga hai.” – Mahatma Gandhi
A nation is dumb without a national language.