Bhajji breaks into top 10 in ICC Rankings
New Delhi: India`s off-spinner Harbhajan Singh made into the top 10 in the latest ICC One Day rankings released on Sunday. He has moved into the ninth position.
Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni also climbed up the ladder with the Indian skipper moving one place up to eighth position, while Kohli moved to sixth
England off-spinner Graeme Swann has been elevated to the top of the ODI bowling rankings. Swann, already second in the Test rankings, has climbed up the one-day ladder after his overall series figures of eight for 164 against Sri Lanka.
The 32-year-old has overtaken New Zealand`s Daniel Vettori, who had been top since September 2009.
The recent 3-2 lose to England in the ODI series reflected in Sri Lanaka`s standing as they dropped from third to fourth position in team rankings, behind South Africa, while England remain in fifth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon