Bhajji breaks into top 10 in ICC Rankings
New Delhi: India`s off-spinner Harbhajan Singh made into the top 10 in the latest ICC One Day rankings released on Sunday. He has moved into the ninth position.
Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni also climbed up the ladder with the Indian skipper moving one place up to eighth position, while Kohli moved to sixth
England off-spinner Graeme Swann has been elevated to the top of the ODI bowling rankings. Swann, already second in the Test rankings, has climbed up the one-day ladder after his overall series figures of eight for 164 against Sri Lanka.
The 32-year-old has overtaken New Zealand`s Daniel Vettori, who had been top since September 2009.
The recent 3-2 lose to England in the ODI series reflected in Sri Lanaka`s standing as they dropped from third to fourth position in team rankings, behind South Africa, while England remain in fifth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read