Bhajji breaks into top 10 in ICC Rankings
New Delhi: India`s off-spinner Harbhajan Singh made into the top 10 in the latest ICC One Day rankings released on Sunday. He has moved into the ninth position.
Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni also climbed up the ladder with the Indian skipper moving one place up to eighth position, while Kohli moved to sixth
England off-spinner Graeme Swann has been elevated to the top of the ODI bowling rankings. Swann, already second in the Test rankings, has climbed up the one-day ladder after his overall series figures of eight for 164 against Sri Lanka.
The 32-year-old has overtaken New Zealand`s Daniel Vettori, who had been top since September 2009.
The recent 3-2 lose to England in the ODI series reflected in Sri Lanaka`s standing as they dropped from third to fourth position in team rankings, behind South Africa, while England remain in fifth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital