Bhajji breaks into top 10 in ICC Rankings
New Delhi: India`s off-spinner Harbhajan Singh made into the top 10 in the latest ICC One Day rankings released on Sunday. He has moved into the ninth position.
Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni also climbed up the ladder with the Indian skipper moving one place up to eighth position, while Kohli moved to sixth
England off-spinner Graeme Swann has been elevated to the top of the ODI bowling rankings. Swann, already second in the Test rankings, has climbed up the one-day ladder after his overall series figures of eight for 164 against Sri Lanka.
The 32-year-old has overtaken New Zealand`s Daniel Vettori, who had been top since September 2009.
The recent 3-2 lose to England in the ODI series reflected in Sri Lanaka`s standing as they dropped from third to fourth position in team rankings, behind South Africa, while England remain in fifth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal