Bhalla sworn-in as Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court
Jaipur: Jagdish Bhalla was on Monday sworn-in
as the Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court.
Bhalla was administered the oath by the Governor of
Rajasthan S K Singh at Raj Bhawan here.
Bhalla, who was appointed as Chief Justice Himachal
Pradesh High Court in February last year, was transferred to
Rajasthan on August 3.
State Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, cabinet ministers,
Leader of Opposition Vasundhara Raje and other senior
officials were present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued