Bhalla sworn-in as Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court
Jaipur: Jagdish Bhalla was on Monday sworn-in
as the Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court.
Bhalla was administered the oath by the Governor of
Rajasthan S K Singh at Raj Bhawan here.
Bhalla, who was appointed as Chief Justice Himachal
Pradesh High Court in February last year, was transferred to
Rajasthan on August 3.
State Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, cabinet ministers,
Leader of Opposition Vasundhara Raje and other senior
officials were present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra