Bharti Airtel rejigs top management
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel, India`s top mobile operator, on Wednesday promoted Deputy CEO Sanjay Kapoor as its new CEO for India and South Asia and created a new international business group to focus on expansion beyond these regions.
Current CEO Manoj Kohli will head the new international business group as CEO (international) and will remain a joint managing director of the company, Bharti Airtel said in a statement.
The changes are effective from April 1, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi