Bharti Airtel rejigs top management
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel, India`s top mobile operator, on Wednesday promoted Deputy CEO Sanjay Kapoor as its new CEO for India and South Asia and created a new international business group to focus on expansion beyond these regions.
Current CEO Manoj Kohli will head the new international business group as CEO (international) and will remain a joint managing director of the company, Bharti Airtel said in a statement.
The changes are effective from April 1, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family