Bhullar, Muniyappa star attraction in PGTI Players C’ship
Pune: Asian Tour winners Gaganjeet Bhullar and C Muniyappa will headline the Rs 40 lakh Aircel-PGTI Players Championship which tees off at the Oxford Golf and Country Club here on Tuesday.
Apart from them, the tournament will feature most of the big names of Indian professional golf such as Anirban Lahiri, Mukesh Kumar, Himmat Singh Rai, Rahil Gangjee, Shamim Khan, Vijay Kumar, Sujjan Singh, Vishal Singh, Gaurav Pratap Singh, Harendra Gupta and local favourite Gurki Shergill.
Mohd Siddikur Rahman of Bangladesh will also be one of the top contenders at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon