Bhullar, Muniyappa star attraction in PGTI Players C’ship
Pune: Asian Tour winners Gaganjeet Bhullar and C Muniyappa will headline the Rs 40 lakh Aircel-PGTI Players Championship which tees off at the Oxford Golf and Country Club here on Tuesday.
Apart from them, the tournament will feature most of the big names of Indian professional golf such as Anirban Lahiri, Mukesh Kumar, Himmat Singh Rai, Rahil Gangjee, Shamim Khan, Vijay Kumar, Sujjan Singh, Vishal Singh, Gaurav Pratap Singh, Harendra Gupta and local favourite Gurki Shergill.
Mohd Siddikur Rahman of Bangladesh will also be one of the top contenders at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman