Bhullar, Muniyappa star attraction in PGTI Players C’ship
Pune: Asian Tour winners Gaganjeet Bhullar and C Muniyappa will headline the Rs 40 lakh Aircel-PGTI Players Championship which tees off at the Oxford Golf and Country Club here on Tuesday.
Apart from them, the tournament will feature most of the big names of Indian professional golf such as Anirban Lahiri, Mukesh Kumar, Himmat Singh Rai, Rahil Gangjee, Shamim Khan, Vijay Kumar, Sujjan Singh, Vishal Singh, Gaurav Pratap Singh, Harendra Gupta and local favourite Gurki Shergill.
Mohd Siddikur Rahman of Bangladesh will also be one of the top contenders at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official